Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:French vs US & UK Pyrs

<< But with the pyrs in Europe, you will see the old style which some
 breeders are trying to go back to.(in Michigan) But the transition is a
 little poor.  You get small boned, movement ok but not great, small
 heads, too much coat, and they are a little on the shy side.  And then
 they are compared to the Kuvasz which in this case they look alike. >>

I hope you are not trying to describe the European (French or where exactly do
you speak?) Pyr as I do not recognize the description you offer as like any
dogs I see when I go over.  In the main, No small bone or small heads.  Don't
mistake the elegant head as equaling small, as this is way wrong.  Temperament
in Europe is superb overall.  Coat varies as it does everywhere.

Joe