Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:French vs US & UK Pyrs

Joe wrote:

>No little tanks.  Tanks and little ain't elegant?  They should be elegant
and
>medium bone goes with this.  Medium bone is also consistent with the
>functional need to be able to sprint fast for short to intermediate
distances.
>Imagine how this works around the sheep and running off intruders.  Seaver
>Smith taught me about bone and its natural appearance.  He describes it as
>medium "oval" bone.  The shape and structure of the bone is perfect for
these
>functional characteristics.  Large round heavy bone is not right and
certainly
>is not elegant.

Thanks for the input  - I guess some breeders just like what they like and
unfortunately until Judges are required to really know the standard and
apply it in the ring - these "little tanks" will keep winning in the ring.

Dianne M - New Jersey
jdmigas@email.msn.com