Re: [PyrNet-L] Nationals video

Patti Brunkala wrote:

> I agree, we do need a video of our yearly National!  Perhaps there are
>
> other ways to go about it?  Do we have anyone with the club who could
> volunteer to videotape the National as best they could,

Yes we do need a videof or historical purposes. The Chicago club has
obtained the services of Charles McConnell for the video of next years
1999 National. Mr. McConnell for many years has done the video for the
National, and seems to be more than willing to continue in this capacity
at the hosting clubs request.

Bob Jenkins

Look for the 1999 National web page very soon.