Re: [PyrNet-L] Kuvas head and Pyr head

> > If  what you describe is accurate then I suggest these breeders a
greatly
> > misguided.  They should be ignored as they are not attempting to breed
Pyrs.
> > What is this "old style" you refer?

I'm sure I'm sticking my nose in where it does not belong, but if there are
breeders out there who are misguided, why should we ignore them?  I think
that if we do that, we are as bad as they are, for we are letting it
continue.  If they (whoever they are) are not breeding to the standard,
maybe they don't interpret it as others do.  Shouldn't those others strike
up a conversation with them & explain the more correct interpretation?
Show them a picture of the illustrated standard?

I know I can speak at least for myself in saying that I greatly respect the
help and confidences of the experienced breeders, and the breeders that
have confided in me have helped me greatly to understand the standard
better.  I can kind of relate this to teaching our children responsibility,
if we, as the parents (the experienced breeders), don't teach our children
(the novice breeder) responsibility, who will teach them??  I am not
professing to be a parent in the breeder case, I am myself a child (novice)
at pyrs, so please don't flame me too badly!  <g>

Patti Brunkala
menditar@grrtech.com
Oregon