Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:French vs US & UK Pyrs

<<  I'm not asking to start trouble, I've
 just heard so many and I'm interested in yours. >>

I like the description used by many.  Start with your thumb at the tip of the
nose and run it up the nose, superiorly, to the crown of the head.  If your
thumb does not hit a point that it "stops" there is no apparent stop.  Most
dogs you can look at and tell, but some heavily marked dogs appear to have
some stop when they do not.

We were told this weekend by a very experienced all rounder that I respect
that our dog did not have enough stop.  This on a dog I consider somewhat
heavy headed, but the judge was right he did not have any "apparent stop".

Joe