Re: [PyrNet-L] Details re Chicago National

Colette & Warrick Wilson wrote:

> Bob & Darla,  can you give me contact info the the hotel that is
> hosting the
> 1999 National?  As well, can you confirm the exact dates of the show.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Colette

Colette,

    The national in Chicago will be Mon. March 22 through Sat. March 27,
1999.
Of course Mon. and Tues. will be board activities, with Wed. being
welcoming day. We do not yet have a concrete schedule as of yet, but
will release that info as soon as possible.
    The hotel is the Marriott Lincolnshire Resort, just NE of O'hare
airport. Their direct # is( 847) 634-0100. Both single and double rooms
will be app. $95.00
    We are just a short time away from putting up the GPCGC web page
which will have all the detailed info as soon as it is all available.
Until then, anyone with any questions, feel free to e-mail me or call
(773)548-0098. I will be glad to answer any questions.

Bob Jenkins