[PyrNet-L] Non-Pyr related brag.

     I'm so excited, I can hardly control myself.  I went to Cub Foods last
     weekend and bought a bag of Chips Ahoy! cookies.  Well, when I opened
     them last night, the cookies looked "funny". OH MY GOSH!  NO CHIPS!!!

     That's when I read the bag, it said if you have no chips then look for
     the game piece, which I found (a postcard).  Big bold text that said
     "Congratulations you're a winner!"  Fill out the other side and mail
     in to claim your $1,000.

     One of only 1,000 bags like that in the country and I found one!
     YIPPEE!!!!

     This post is not pyr related, but I just had to tell someone.  Please
     forgive me.

     Steve Slusser
     Peoria, IL