Re: [PyrNet-L] Head - looks can be deceiving

> His head and overall look of expression appear different each day.   It is
> the way the one handler has him held up.    You can see the wedge better.
> The "gentle slope" appears more apparent - the ear set is higher - giving
> him a different look.   I hate to use the word "harder" but that's what I
> see.   Still beautiful (naturally he's my dog! hee hee), but he looks
> different.

This could have been the photographer as well - I have 2 pictures from
the same day of the same dog - one the photographer threw a toy and got
her ears up and one he didn't. One would be surprised at what just that
small difference does in a picture.

   You
> really need to have your hands on the dog.

Ain't that the truth - if one looks in the '92 title holders book one
can see an illustration of that - Ch. Andorre's Dream Time Rose CD - she
has 2 pictures in there and she looks different in each one. You are
right - one must not use pictures to judge a dog - a good photographer
can hide a myriad of sins and so can grooming.

Lisa