[PyrNet-L] Pyr Smiles - Belle and Zuni!

     Finally, after some waiting, Belle and Zuni's adorable faces are posted
at PyrNet! I just wanted to brag about it and let everyone know so they could
take a look next time they visit the site. I sent the photo we first saw of
them in the newspaper before we adopted them from the animal shelter. I just
couldn't say no to those faces! Anyway, take a look, anybody, next time you
get a chance!

-Emily Hainsworth, with Zuni and Belle, the world wide pyrs!