Re: [PyrNet-L] DOGGIE DOOR

In a message dated 98-04-27 21:43:47 EDT, Sue433  wrote:

<< Any suggestions on
 where i might purchase a doggie door large enough for a pyr would be greatly
 appreciated, tried local pet supply stores but nothing large enough for him
 be able to fit through, and seeing how he is only 6 months old now, i know he
 will only be getting bigger.

MagEBroD responds:
   Sue-
        Have you considered very carefully what else may be able to enter your
home through a doggie door big enough for a Great Pyrenees to fit through?
These guys may be Gentle Giants, but some others who may enter may not be so
gentle!! Or welcomed by you!!  Whether members of animal kingdom, or NOT!!
There's no way I'd consider one for a Great Pyrenees for that reason!  JMHO!

:)   &   :)````   (me grinning  & Albert drooling!)
(Better :) ing , than :0 ing !)    (Better grinning, than screaming!!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com\
Shelton, WA.