[PyrNet-L] No apparent stop

When I wrote that "I will rely on the words" I meant that
I agree with the words used in our Breed Standard. It is
the words "No apparent stop" that offer an accurate verbal
description of that aspect of our breed's head.

In no way did I mean to state or imply that I agree with
those words used in the "Illustrated Breed Standard"
to explain this aspect of the Pyr head. The wordage
muddies the description, as do the illustrations.

--
  Carol
 Carol Brescher Boyle                Improving the health of our dogs,

 Need a wholesome dog-friendly recipe? See the "Recipe of the month"
        at the our web-site http://www.naturaldogfood.com