Re: [PyrNet-L] What is difference between Tatra Mountain Dog & Great Pyrenees

On Fri, 1 May 1998, Magic Moment wrote:

> Not a large white Mountain dog - but - Briards have them also or is it
> Bouviers - I get the 2 mixed up on that account.

I remember there was another AKC registered breed with double dews on the
rear feet...Briards.  According to the 1975 standard for the breed,
"two dewclaws are required on each rear foot, a traditional trait on most
French sheepdogs."

David

"All relationships are a mirror of the relationship you have with
yourself." - Deepak Chopra