[PyrNet-L] CHAT, OTHER: Re: Info on Difference between Tatra breed & Pyrs

 Try these sites, although when I did today not all hyperlinks were working
properly, so will try again later & probably get to see even more photos! It's
amazing how much they look like pyrs!!! Cuties! Sound a lot like them in
temperament, too.

 http://zmw1.p.lodz.pl/main/people/zbychu/text.html
 "             "                    "                "            /wife.html
 "             "                         "             "
/puppies.html
 "                     "             "                "           /dog.html
 "                  "                 "                "          /sons.html

 http://www.infor.nl/honden/tatra.html

http://www.euronet.nl/users/sietse.html

 http://www.euronet.nl/users/sietse/ph/puppy.html

 Check these out! I'll let you know when I find more!  Fascinating & FUN!!
Thanks for everyone's input! I'll report back as I find out more!  Some of my
mail relatoing to this is unable to be accessed for some reason right now.
Dying to know what more info might be in it! Will check later tonight & see if
it can be accessed tonight.

P.S: Unrelated, but......Wish me luck everyone:  The local dinner theatre play
- a comedy-mystery "Murder Is A Game" which I am directing is having it's
Opening Night tonight. Send some good vibes my way!!! My son is in it, too.
And one other son is doing lights & hubby helped with sets, so it's a family
affair!

 Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.