Re: [PyrNet-L] What is difference between Tatra Mountain Dog & Great Pyrenees

<< Joe:

 I have relatives who own Tatras.  Both the male and female are
wonderful...one
 is seven and the other eight.  Neither one has ever been sick, are great with
 the kids, love being brushed, love the snow and have very nice temperaments.
 I am not sure if all Tatras are like this as I have never owned one
 personally, but they both adore my son who is twelve...he plays football with
 them and they seem to enjoy being tackled.

Are they always all white?  Do they have double dew claws?  How tall are they?
What is their weight?  In the head how do they look compared to a Great
Pyrenees that you are familiar?

Thanks for the info.

Joe