Re: [PyrNet-L] MOVIE & CONTEST

    Dear David and pyr gang,
        Whew!! I almost began to doubt my eyes and vision when I watched
the movie. <g>
        The web pictures 'do' cast an amber color to the dog. I still,
anxiously await, the next pyr person who will see " A Couch in New
York", for further, confirmation of the fact, that Romeo, oh, Romeo, is
a pyrenees.
           Hear ye, hear ye, I hearby, am offering a pyr fix to the
winner, the pyr person or person's, that solves the pyr boy identity
mystery. No entry fees, no string's attached. The only requirement is
that the winner will visit Jonah & Lexington, in Southern Maine. <vbg>.
    Romeo, Romeo, who art for thou Romeo?
    Who will be the lucky winner? Jonah & Lexi, await your discovery,
with open paws and wet tongues! <bg>.  Good luck!!!
    BTW, David dear, thanks a lot, for the big surprised of the photo on
Penny's page hugging the pyrenees! Ummmm! Actually, upon arriving from
Arizona, it was a lovely treat. <vbg>.
    Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi