Re: [PyrNet-L] MOVIE, Great Pyrenees

I checked out the web site that claims the dog in "A Couch in New York"
is a Golden and I think it is just a quickie plot summary by some
overworked clerk who may not have even seen the movie.  If they were
using the included photo, then maybe you can understand how the dog could
be mistaken for a Golden.  The photos on both Web pages have an amber
cast and are not very large.

My sister-in-law has seen the film and says the dog is definitely a
Pyr--or at the very least not a Golden.

David

 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David