[PyrNet-L] 60 MINUTES PYR?

Hi everybody,
    This time, I can not believe or trust my own eyes. Did anyone else,
watch 60 Minutes tonight? They did a segment on Candice Bergen. They
showed her house in France. I could have sworn that one of the two dog's

there shown, was a Great Pyrenees. It looked different than our American

pyrs. it was lankier, had less coat and a longish and almost angular
muzzle.
    If, any of you see this show, please let me know what your opinion
is, if you have or will see it. This is too much. From the famine of
hardly seeing one, to seeing pyrs
all over the place.
    Mary, told us about tonight's Eukenuba Dog Show, on the Animal
Planet, airing, Eastern Standard time at 8 PM. I wonder, if we shall see

any pyrs entered? At this rate, it wouldn't surprise me at all. <bg>
    Lee, was watching the channel earlier, and thought that their were
two pyr pup's on a commercial.
    I saw it later, and I couldn't tell. No comment! <g>
    Take good care,

    Judith, Jonah & Lexi