[PyrNet-L] YOU BE THE JUDGE

Dear everyone,
    WOWIE ZOWIE!!
    I just saw our own,  Jean Boyd, showing Champion You Be The Judge,
on The Animal Planet. They are airing the Eukenuba Dog Show, as I type
to you!
    They both looked sensational! Unfortunately, yet, again, the
pyrenees did not win. He showed under Judge Zimmerman.
    Oh well! They got there. And they were wonderful. Be still my heart!

This is turning out to be one heck of a Pyrenees weekend.
    Just thought that you'd like to know. <VBG>
    Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi