Re: [PyrNet-L] YOU BE THE JUDGE

>     I just saw our own,  Jean Boyd, showing Champion You Be The Judge,
> on The Animal Planet. They are airing the Eukenuba Dog Show.

Also, at the very beginning of the show was a shot of Adrianne Hughes
hugging her boy on the grooming table. And if you didn't blink they
showed our "PYRDOM" license plate and Great Pyrenees Show Dog sign in a
lead-in between the group judging. They do a much better job then ESPN
does on dog shows, it might be because ESPN jams 7 groups & BIS into a
30 min. program. I love all the behind the scenes segments they do.