Re: [PyrNet-L] YOU BE THE JUDGE

 Hi everyone,
    So, that's who that gorgeous pyr was in the beginning. And Adrianne,
too. Wow! I hardly noticed the human being, all my eyes were on the Pyr.

    I must've blinked. <g>. I missed your PYRDOM liscense plate. Darn
it!
    Will a pyrenees ever win in a big dog show? I'd settle for a Best of
Group win. <bg>
    Take good care,
    Judith