[PyrNet-L] Pet-Fest and Meeting - Austin, TX

Please e-mail me at janices@texas.net if you'd like a scanned image
of flyer for Pet-Fest.

Janice

May 7, 1998

To All Those Who Are Owned and Loved by a Great Pyrenees (or wish to
be)

It is time for a fun exPYRience and a little organization. We would
love to meet you at the Pet-Fest in Austin on May 24th (rain date:
May 31st) for a picnic beginning at 4pm.  The Pet-Fest will be held
at Zilker Park Soccer Fields from 9:00am to 4pm.  There will be
information presented on different breeds and demonstrations on
carting, agility, etc.  This is to raise money for rescue work.  The
Great Pyrenees presentation will be in the Pet-Fest area, however,
the exact location of our information table is not known at this
time. WE will be easy to find.

This will be a great opportunity to get together and meet other Pyr
owners in our area and perhaps structure a Great Pyrenees Club to
serve the Great Pyrenees fanciers from Waco to San Antonio and anyone
else who is interested in the preservation education, protection and
future of our Pyrs and their fanciers.  We are also interested in
promoting fun activities with and without our dogs, ie; dinner on Lake
Travis boats, hiking, plays, and other wonderful suggestions you may
have.

Please pass this invitation on to anyone who might be interested and
we will look forward to meeting all of you at the Pet-Fest in
Austin.

Sincerely,

Lynne Gomm
Lynne, smrhl@texas.net