Re: [PyrNet-L] dominance/aggression

<< They can not attack a dog that
 happens to be
 quietly walking by our land with the owner.  They also should not attack
 dog at a dog show or other public place.  The instinct is to deter
 a predator (by standing between, barking or bristling) and not use
 force (lunging, fighting) until it is necessary. >>

Yes totally agree.  That same dog could not enter your property without its
owner  present or with a strange owner without the consequences could it?
Usually the standing between, barking or bristling is enough and was, I
believe, considered as an guarding act.

Joe