Re: [PyrNet-L] dominance/aggression

<<  At a show and out in public
 I want my dogs to bring forth a good impression of the breed and that
 doesn't mean going for other dogs when it's not warranted.   >>

Hi Janice I don't think anyone is speaking of this really.  Do you believe
that a strange dog could enter your property with you not present or at least
visable?  I believe this is all Adrienne was saying and I recognize you
probably were not speaking of this situation, but one where you were there and
made it known to your dogs that all was OK.

Joe