[PyrNet-L] Texas Rescue Dogs update

Dear List members: We placed an ad in the San Antonio paper and got
several responses.  One man called and then came to see the guys and
picked Burton, the Big Guy.  I gave him a pile of info from the Pyr-Net
and the vet records.  I kept his name and number of course.

6 days later, he called me at work.  Wanted to say that everything was
going great with "Bear".  (Why do so many people use that name?)  He is
crazy about him and walks the perimeter of 60 acres with him twice a
day.  He has introduced him to the Barbadeau Sheep and the rest of the
doggies and he has taken to an old female Aussie.  They sleep together.

He is going to make a picture of his brother's 1.5 pound Chihuahua
trying to capture Bear under a box, with the caption "I need a bigger
box".  He said it was a commercial for Taco Bell.  We haven't had TV for
9 years so had to picture it. Pretty funny.

We have placed two of the five and have gotten progress reports on both,
which makes us so happy.  We pray that all will continue well.

Three more to go!!!!     Jimmy and Dee Dee in Texas

BTW: The vet removed Titus' scrotum today, 17 days post-castration.  It
swelled again and we unanimously agreed, off with the offending part!
(Just noticed that yes, it was 'off' the 'end'.)  lol