Re: [PyrNet-L] Texas Rescue Dogs update

Does this mean that you have 3 more PYRS to find homes for????  We are in the
Cleveland/Akron/Canton, Ohio area and are waiting for Pyr(s) to rescue and
adopt us.  Pat Wallace is our local Pyr Rescue contact.  Are these pups?
Could one be shipped?  From your message it sounds like these might be
livestock-capable dogs?  Please respond either way, as I'm kind of excited
that this might be a possible for us.  Thanks, Donna Trill  440/526-1828 (has
machine)