[PyrNet-L] Pyr Alert

A member of our Club spotted 2 Pyrs in a brand new Mercedes commercial
aired during last week's episode of ER.  The whole spot features what
look like home movies of dogs and in the middle there is a short clip in
scratched black and white of a lady in an indoor arena with 2 Pyrs, and I
think she said there are horses in the background.

Watch for this spot and we'd love to know if this is real archival
footage from the 40s/50s of some famous Pyr owner (Mary Crane?), or if it is
modern footage shot for the commercial and aged to look like old home movies.

David

 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David