Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrenees Retriever?

On Thu, 21 May 1998, Colette & Warrick Wilson wrote:

> We have three pyrs.  Sam and Blossom have no interest in balls, frisbees or
> fetching anything except their dinner bowls.  Nikki, our youngest is very
> different.  She loves to chase balls.  Tennis balls, beach balls...you name
> it.  She jumps up to try and catch them in the air....she chases them down
> the yard....and best of all, she brings them back.

Colette,

How old is she?  Summer played with toys such as the large plush squeekie
toys and balls when she was young but soon lost interest in them when she
grew older.  I'm trying to get her to play with toys and to play tug
(under my terms, of course) once again and it's been difficult.

David

"Life is a journey, not a destination."