[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Love these pyrs!

   One thing about these pyrs - never a day goes by that they don't make me
laugh and grin and want to hug them-oh-so-tight!!!  I personally love to get a
good slime (within limits!!!) everyday!!!  Albert loves to give kisses & I've
discovered that when I try to give him medicine that after I put it in his
mouth, he'll swallow it quick if I put my face down to get licked
afterwards!!! Really can't picture my life without a pyr in it now!!  And to
think I've actually had people say they wouldn't want a big dog like him, as
they want a dog they can cuddle!!!  How about having a dog that cuddles back &
a dog that's a real arm-full to cuddle!!!  He's such a sweetie!!!  (OK,  I'm
overlooking the once-clean laundry strewn about and things chewed that are not
meant to be chewed!!!)  GOOD THING HE"S SO CUTE!!   ;)   (Can't begin to count
the number of times we've said THAT line!!!)
 Albert's almost 8 months old, so still gets into mischief!!! Odd thing
is....I think as much as I look forward to being out of the puppy-stage, I'm
sure I'll also miss it as well!!!

:)   &  :)```  (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!!)

Janice Vocke
MageBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.