Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Love these pyrs!

<<  One thing about these pyrs - never a day goes by that they don't make me
 laugh and grin and want to hug them-oh-so-tight!!!  >>

We are having fun watching "Boomer" grow - and I hope it is slow
because he is so cute!

One thing he has learned  that he likes to do is ride. My husband and
I go to the pasture every evening - (late afternoon) and check the cows
and the mares and foals. Boomer decided that he would like to get up
on the four wheeler with us, so I pulled him up into my lap. Now, every
evening, I have a white fluff ball that I hold in my lap while we go to
check cows and horses. He loves to lean around my husband and
watch where we are going - or maybe he is doing some "backseat"
driving! Now I wonder what I am going to do when he is grown - there
is certainly not enough room for 3 on that fourwheeler! Maybe he thinks
he is a border collie...
Danelle & Boomer
JDGZIP1@aol.com
http://www.quarterhorses.com/jdg