Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Love these pyrs!

In a message dated 98-05-26 08:02:45 EDT, Danelle wrote:

<< Now I wonder what I am going to do when he is grown - there
 is certainly not enough room for 3 on that fourwheeler! >>

MagEBroD responds:
  Uh OH! I can see it now: Who wants to bet it's NOT Boomer running along
behind??!!! Better make sure you or hubby have some good cross country running
shoes by the time Boomer is about 5 months old. And better BOTH have them by
the time Boomer is full grown and barreling around on that four-wheeler!!!!
:)     ;)

:)  &  :)````   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.