Re: [PyrNet-L] Loss of a friend

Some people believe that only a human has feelings and animals do not.  I
think it was a wonderful thing you did.  I'm sure that Rita was really touched
to see her dog when she looked down from Heaven.  You sound a great deal like
I am-my attitude is "I don't really give a hoot what you think, I'll do it my
way."  Frank Sinatra said it pretty well in his song "My Way."
Many people who do not have pets just jcan't seem to get their heads out of
the sand long enough to understand the love and bond between dog and mankind.
I'm so sorry they feel that way.
I'm sure that Danny will be quite lost for a while.
Dave