Re: [PyrNet-L] Sam's back in harness....

Colette & Warrick Wilson wrote:

> Our three year old Great Pyr, Sam, has been ill for the past couple of
> months.  It's been a yet undiagnosed illness involving kidneys and liver.
>> Yesterday we attended the Great Pyrenees Club of Central Ontario - Spring
> Walk.  We took all three of our pyrs.  We also brought Sam's cart and our
> decided to harness him up

Hi Colette,
So glad to hear that Sam is doing much better and back in harness!!
Have recently heard of two other young Pyrs with mysterious liver/kidney
deseases.  Does your vet have any ideas at all?  I finally (with the new
computer) got to see your web site...really enjoyed it!
Charlotte