Re: [PyrNet-L] chat: A wee brag

Magic Moment wrote:

> Thanks and congrats to you. How much longer are you going to be
> "waiting"?

Lisa,
"Queenie" had 5 pups on Memorial Day - on the 64th day - longest we have
ever waited.  There were 5 boys and only one little girl all marked.
I'm having a terrible time with new computer, new e-mail provider, etc.
Thought I sent a message asking for suggestions for names for Memorial
Day pups.  I thought I had mistakenly sent the message twice, maybe I
didn't send it at all!  Have you noticed double messages coming from us?
Any name suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Charlotte