Re: [PyrNet-L] chat: A wee brag

> "Queenie" had 5 pups on Memorial Day

Congrats!!!! Hope mom and pups are doing fine.
-
  Have you noticed double messages coming from us?

Havent noticed any - I have been off line for the last 24(grooming for
show) and when I downloaded there weren't any duplicates from you guys.

> Any name suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I had a few but they are allready being used.

but I do have one that seems to fit a girl - Remembrance.

Oh thought of another - 21 gun salute - but I don't know how that would
fly with the AKC.

Got any names for a girl? brother that I'm keeping is going to be some
version of "can't wait to be king". Dad is Lofton(Magic Moment
Stolenbase King) and Mom was Kuna(Magic Moment's Hakuna Matata).

Lisa