Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: CARE: New Puppies 13!!!!

13!?!?!?!?!?

I want a Pyr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But can't right now :-(

But I am getting my Shiba pup in 2 weeks, okay not a Pyr but, I"m still
getting one of my favourites.

They are sooooooooooo tiny (the 13).  In a day I'm feeling a little
under the weather this is just the perfect pickme upper I needed :-)

Oh, just to let everyone know regarding the writing - it's slow and hard
and sloooooow however, I have made some progress.

Kim, would you give the pups a hug/cuddle/pet from me and of course to
Jazz.

Best wishes

Chris Speakman