[PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Introduction

--Hello, I just joined this email list after learning about it (I am already
on the pyr-l list).  My name is Cheryl, I live in Southwestern Indiana and I
have a 3yr old male, neutered pyr named "Noah".  Noah's picture can be found
at:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/9293/noah.gif
Noah is:  sweet, lovable, dominant, alpha (still working on this one), &
adores me.  Absolutely hates any type of truck (especially the UPS man).
Noah's favorite activities are:  rolling in mud puddles, rolling in puddles,
drinking out of puddles, lying in flower gardens, checking to make sure I've
paddlocked the gate, checking to  see if I've locked the patio door (when I
want him to stay out)....
Sincerely,
Cheryl