Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: CARE: New Puppies 13!!!!

<< While my bitch doesn't have all those letters in front of her name, she has
 six equally beautiful puppies: 3 males and 3 females, all marked-could be
 same as Jazz's pups.  I'll bet I won't be asking as fancy a price for mine
 as Jazz's pups will fetch.  >>

Hi Audrey

Interesting post!!  Those letters in front of Jazz's name signify that someone
spent a huge amount of time, effort, and money getting others to give them
their opinion of their dog.  I am sure you are interested that Jazz won Best
of Winners at a Great Pyrenees Club of America's National Specialities a
couple years ago. This means that she was judged the best non-Champion dog
shown in the Country.  Such prestigious wins such as this and those letters in
front of her name tell us that Jazz in all likely hood is one of the finest
bitches in North America.  When you look at her pedigree she comes from some
of the best bred dogs, but that story is too long for this post.

Maybe you could let us know what a "fancy price" is?  You might consider some
of those letters in front of your dogs name.  Our pups and dogs are like our
children, always beautiful to us.  I am sure you are not that way, but most of
us value others opinions and it helps keep us "reality based" in our
emotionally attached assessments of the dogs we all love so much.  Maybe then
you would see that the "fancy price" is in reality very small compared to the
cost of the quality control some of us endure.

Joe