Re: [PyrNet-L] PLEASE Help! Barking problem

Matt Rausch wrote:

> --The poor thing is probably bored to tears.  To give the pup something to
> do in a crate my vet always recommended buying the "kong ball" and stuffing
> the hollow core tightly with wonderful, tasty goodies.  It will keep the pup
> busy for a while but a pup shouldn't be in a crate all day!

I'm of the same opinion as what I've seen, this pup just needs to get
out and do something, little ones cannot be expected to remain peacably
in a crate for long periods and another thought is possibly this pup
needs to go potty. My dogs do not like being crated in the house when I
am home and do raise a ruckus and these are dogs that are more than
content in their crates in the van and at shows.

Lisa