Re: [PyrNet-L] Another Question

On Wed, 03 Jun 1998 10:58:21 -0400, Charlotte & Jack Perry wrote:

 << I prefer males because not only are they bigger and more
impressive but
  also, I think, sweeter and more laid back. >>

The exact same reasons I prefer males! They just seem so much more
tolerant and their attitude towards about everything is "Whatever..."
I love that. Females (of any breed) seem to always have to be in the
middle of things, alert, want to know what's going on, never relaxing
lol! I love the male's personality :-)
Mitzi Potter    OKC OK
Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
http://www.popline.com/quinnz/dogs.htm