[PyrNet-L] Re: Behavior: Problems with Noah

Today  I went out in my backyard with Noah and began talking to
a neighbor over the fence.  Noah went beserk wanted to play--went hyper.
Grabbed my hand in his mouth (not hard enough to bite but hard enough to
hurt--his teeth hit my bones).  Jumped up on me and started
scratching/pawing me.  I responded by yelling "no" and pushing him (hard)
off me.  He responded by jumping on me again (he thought this was some
game).  He scratched my legs all up, and my arms all up, and my hand is
sore.  I pushed him down and grabbed his ear so he'd stop and he twisted his
head and tried to mouth me again.  No matter what I did, he came back for
more.  I couldn't get it through his head that this wasn't a game and he was
hurting me.  My neighbor was shocked by the behavior.  Finally, pushed him
on his back and ran off inside the house (yes I realize this was not the
proper behavior but I couldn't think of anything else to do).
What am I doing wrong?  What can I do to control him?  I've been working on
this problem since he was a puppy and have gotten no where.  I've taken him
to obedience classes and work with him.  He also goes insane when a truck
drives by while we're walking--he tried to lunge at it and rear up on his
hind legs.  My friend's who
have pyrs have never seen a pyr act like this and they know how I've worked
with him.  I cannot leave him unattended with any kids (ages over 7) because
he will knock them down, and wrestle with them (I now have a huge shady
backyard that no one wants to play in).
For Basic Review:  Noah is a 3 yr old neutered male great pyrennes.   Family
pet, no guarding.  I am a 110 lb. weakling.
any suggestions would be appreciated!
help!!!!!
Cheryl R.