Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr in Kill Shelter in Montana

On Thu, 04 Jun 1998 17:58:47 -0700, Sandy Berrens wrote:

<<  Has anyone read "Chicken Soup for the Pet Lovers Soul"  ?
  There is one story about a "Puppy Express"
  They transported a puppy across the country via many people.
  I live in Spokane, WA and although I have no room to shelter
another
  Pyr, I would be willing to help with transport if he comes my way.
  We have a rescued Pyr and Newf, and I find rescue very rewarding
  and would love to help if need be.>>

I'm right near Oklahoma City, I'd be glad to help also.
Mitzi Potter    OKC OK
Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
http://www.popline.com/quinnz/mit.html