Re: [PyrNet-L] -heartworm positive

On Fri, 05 Jun 1998 21:19:02 -0600, Mitzi Potter wrote:

  <<Another thing you can do if you can't or won't treat for
heartworms
  is to give the dog Interceptor religiously for the rest of his
life.
  That will stop him from becoming reinfested, kill the baby
heartworms
  that the adult have and the adult worms will die of old age in a
year
  or 2. I'd sooner have the treatment and get those things out of
  there, but this is another option that I know many people have
  chosen.
<< You can use Heartguard for this, just Interceptor.>>

I meant you CAN'T use Heartguard.
Mitzi Potter    OKC OK
Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
http://www.popline.com/quinnz/mit.html