Re: [PyrNet-L] Odor Remover

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998 DTrill7309@aol.com wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  I have not yet looked for Trail, but if you know of any
> store/catalog names offhand, I'd sure appreciate it.  I am cleaning out and
> painting our "new" house and have old cat messes on carpet in some closets.
> That's one challenge.  Also, we are awaiting a Pyr rescue to adopt/be adopted
> by.  We lost our big boy 13 mos. ago, so I would like to clean his old stuff
> to await the new arrival.

Donna,

I've been using Outright Simple Solution for some time now.  The solution
is premixed so there is no need to dilute and the enzymes in the solution
neutralize the scent and odor without covering it up.  It's available in
most mail order and pet retail stores.

David

"Life is a journey, not a destination."