[PyrNet-L] I'M NOT HYPER...PUP COMES HOME

Hi,

I've got to shout it out I'm sooooooooo hyper

My Shiba pup comes home this Wednesday night!!!!!!!!!!!!  How soon do
you think I should start working on my hubby to get a Pyr????????????

Oh I'm losing my mind.  Does anyone else get this hyper and
excited??????  I really want to just shout it out loud......MY PUPPY IS
COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm slowwwwwing calming down.  I will not spoil her.  I will be
the alpha oh that's going to be sooooo hard.  Any tricks to not giving
into the first cries????????  Oh this was soooo much easier when I was a
kid I just had to listen to my parents, now I"ve got to be the adult.

Okay, thanks for letting my share and shout :-)  I've just figured
something out....I'm a Shiba and my hubby's more a Pyr.  I get hyper and
he is always calm and centred and just looks at me until I sit down,
making sure I don't hurt myself.

Hmmmmmmm, hope I've got the Pyr temperment right???  That's what I've
been gathering, a calm, centred, can control with very little effort big
gentle giant.

Thanks again :-)

Chris Speakman