Re: [PyrNet-L] I'M NOT HYPER...PUP COMES HOME

On Mon, 08 Jun 1998 13:55:30 -0400, Phil & Chris Speakman wrote:

>>My Shiba pup comes home this Wednesday night!!!!!!!!!!!!  How soon do
>you think I should start working on my hubby to get a Pyr????????????
>Oh I'm losing my mind.  Does anyone else get this hyper and
>excited??????  I really want to just shout it out loud......MY PUPPY IS
>COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! Start working on him now! If you do it right you can make him
think it was his idea in the 1st place! And yes, I get every bit as
excited as you are. With *every single puppy! Ever since I was a kid.
It's one of those lovely life's pleasures that never lessens with
time. I always put the puppy's crate right next to my side of the
bed. And if he starts to whine or cry in the middle of the night tell
him "No!" real stern. Then the *second he quits tell him how good he
is and immediantly take him outside before he has a chance to whine
again. We don't want him thinking that whining will get him anywhere
the 1st night <g>. Good luck. I'm so excited FOR you!
Mitzi Potter    OKC OK
Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
http://www.popline.com/quinnz/mit.html