Re: [PyrNet-L] I'M NOT HYPER...PUP COMES HOME

<<  Does anyone else get this hyper and
 >excited??????  >>

Oh I was a mess when I knew I was getting my puppy.  Went on a shopping craze
and only dreamed of the little baby for 2 weeks before I got her.   I had
thought I was getting one later in the year and received a call that this baby
was born on my birthday and was ready to go in 1 week If I wanted her.  I
could get there until 2 weeks.  I was a complete mess!

Have fun and enjoy the puppyhood - I wish it lasted a little longer.  As for
your husband - mine could not stand the hair at first.  Vacuumed constantly!
He now already wants another Pyr and walks around with hair in his beard all
the time:-)   (Well, the National helped too!)  So, once you figure out how to
get a Pyr in the house - WATCHOUT! there will be another one coming soon.  You
do know about that Potato chip factor?!

Lara Spears
Fayetteville, GA

You're making me want another puppy!!!!