[PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Noah continued

Noah is 3 yrs old and full of energy.  He goes into "guard mode" on walks if
strange men/dogs approach (never a problem with women or kids) or when he's
in HIS backyard.  What's funny is that he seems to be the opposite of the
other pyrs I've heard of--he barks during the day and sleeps during the
night!!   He will usually only bark at night if the other dogs bark and let
him no something's going on or if the teenagers are playing flashlight tag
near his pine trees (doesn't mind the little one's playing this, only the
teenagers).  I think he's figured out that he's supposed to guard me and
once my husband gets home from work it's hubby turn to watch me and then he
takes a rest.
Cheryl