Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr in Jeapordy?

<< One of the first rules I was told about rescue is that you can not pay
 anything for a dog. Makes alot of sense because it will probably cost you
 money to have the shots/neuter/food/transport/ etc. and when you place the
 dog will not recoup. >>

Opps, I see that Kellys post was from the aspect of rescue paying.  That is
ridiculous and absurd to even contemplate.  Rescue does not have enough money
as it is.

Joe