Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat:Behavior, pyr that bit

<<  Again, you think this Pyr had reason to mistake the 8 year old girl as
some
 > wolf, ferral dog,  or equivalent type preditor?  This was a little 8 year
old
 > girl ringing a door bell.

 Joe, go reread what she did BEFORE she rang the doorbell and the age of
 the child that let her in and where the adult was. I'm not saying she
 should be considered a preditor but, I'm playing devils advocate. >>

Doesn't matter what she did, the dog did not think she was a wolf, ferral dog,
or equivalent type preditor.

Joe