Re: [PyrNet-L] Girl that was bit

<< I know if it was my house and some kid opened the door without being
 invited, my dogs would not welcome him/her/child/or adult. >>

You think it appropriate for the dog to tear into the child's face, when just
standing and barking loudly would have surely stopped the child from
proceeding.  Reverse the players.  Make yourself or your family the ones who
had been bitten.  Would the dog still be right?

Not welcoming someone and attacking them are worlds apart in degrees of
response warranted.

Joe